domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017

#DearMoney, why are you not by my side when I need you?  | The Indian Express

#DearMoney, why are you not by my side when I need you?  | The Indian Express



#DearMoney, why are you not by my side when I need you? 

This yo-yo relationship between me and money was just not working out and I would often find myself in situations where I would scream out loud - “Hello money, why are you not by my side when I need you?”

Updated: November 3, 2017 4:14 pm
#DearMoney, EMI, loans, money saving techniques, ways to save money, investment, business stories, business news, indian express
This yo-yo relationship between me and money was just not working out and I would often find myself in situations where I would scream out loud – “Hello money, why are you not by my side when I need you?”

Whenever I am sad, all I need are a warm hug, and a bag full of money. The hug isn’t that hard to find, but man, that bag! This, of course, is a joke. But in all seriousness, I understand the significance of wealth. I am a practical person (when not making bad jokes!) and I know the gravity of saving, having learned it the hard way. That is why I want to build up a nice little nest egg. Securing the future of my loved ones is my first priority. But it wasn’t always like this.

No hay comentarios: